Thursday, February 2, 2012

The genres I typically read are Horror, Mystery, Suspense, and Action. I don't know what draws me in I guess it's just a personal preference. I remember that I learned to read from my mom when I was real young i don't remember when exactly , but I remember reading small books like the "stinky cheese man" and some other classics. The first book I ever read by myself was the "junie b jones" my first grade teacher Mrs. Barnes read them to our class back in first grade and after she read the first one I picked up the second one and just kept on reading I owned the first 5 books but then stopped reading them. My favorite book has to be "Fight Club" by Chuck Palahniuk I first read that book because my friend Mac said I should read it and I was like OK why not then I saw the movie with you guessed it Brad Pitt and Edward Norton I think thats when I realized how much of a Bad A$$ Brad Pitt was and how good of an actor he was and finally when I finished reading that book I was like wow this book is insane I had to read it again I mean it completely turned me around when I got to the end. I suggest it to anyone who likes Chuck Palahniuk's work

No comments:

Post a Comment