Monday, February 13, 2012

My snowy monday

So today I woke up at the god awful hour of 7am to get up and get ready for school when I usually get up at around 7:15 which doesn't seem like much but 15 minutes makes the difference let me tell you. Now like everyone I was hoping for a snow day ,but as I was coming to school today I realized the roads weren't that bad so having school was fine, but as the day went on people formed the annual "omg Dr. Ridder wtf why didn't he cancel school!?!?!?!" I don't know why people act like on days were it's fine just because there is snow on the day doesn't really mean we need to have a snow day , besides it's supposed to ice tonight so MAYBE just MAYBE we'll have a Ice day. Today I also have to work and that hasn't been on my mind as much nor has it bothered me expect the fact is that a host got fired this morning so when I originally had to work at 5:30 I know work at 4:30 which isn't that bad I mean more hours woot woot, only problem is that I work his shifts now and since there is only 3 hosts now I work a lot. Overall though this day has been O.K. it's been lazy and filled with people that don't know what there talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment