Monday, February 13, 2012

Teacher Answers

1.) What music or song reminds you of your childhood?
Matt "Tebo" McMcillin: Don't go calling Jimmie Waterfall -TLC
Mrs. Burnskiter The Beatles and They Might Be Giants
For Mrs. B's answer I wasn't surprised due to the fact I grew up with her because she is my sister's best friend.
2.)Who is your favorite group or singer?
Tebo said his favorite singer was Michael Buble cause it reminds him of Frank Santera and he is really talented.
3.)What music reminds you of someone you love family ect.
Coffey said  Airsupply and Alabama
4.)Do you go to concerts? Recent Concert
Coffey said Lady A was his last concert which kinda shocked me but I won't judge! and his most memoriable concert will be Rascal Flats in KC.
5.)What radio stations do you listen to in the car?
Mrs. B said I don't listen to the radio in the car only pandora radio on my computer
6.)Which music was "controversial" or "offensive" to some when you were growing up?
Mrs. B said Green day and Eminem
7.)Which music do you least like?
Tebo said Scream-o and gangster rap



No comments:

Post a Comment