Thursday, February 9, 2012

Music

If you asked me if I would want to ever be a professional musician I would. I think it would be awesome to be famous the only problem is that when I sing by myself and in front of people I'm extremely embarrassed so it would never work. With out music my life would suck plain and simple I think I'm listening to music 90% of the day I listen to it on the way to school, at school, at home and even when I wake up. I admire the music of many artists but if you were to ask me who I have the most music on my phone that would be Usher haha I listen to him everyday at least and going back to being a famous musician if I was one I would totally be the white usher plain and simple. My music has changed over the years I used to only listen to what ever was on power 96.5 when I was like in Kindergarten then later like 4th grade I had a long phase of only listening to the Beatles and old groups/artists like Earth wind and Fire, and Michael Jackson to name a few, when middle school came around I only listened to rock and then HATED rap but now I like all music genres I have everything from Rock to Rap,  R&B to Oldies  expect country I don't care for country. One of  favorite songs is Don't Do It by Young Jeezy I like it cause it's a deep song  it talks about not giving up ,also Jeezy is one of my favorite rap artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment