Friday, January 27, 2012

Dreams fill the fire

a recurring dream I've had is that I'm a samurai in japan back during the revolution in the mid 1800's and as I'm walking I can see my self walking away from a burning city in the background which could only be Tokyo I don't know why I have this dream it's always short and that's what I see, it's probably because when growing up I watched TV a lot and I used to watch animes like "Dragon ball Z" "Yu Yu Hakusho" and "Rurouni Kenshin" (rurouni kenshin is most likely where this dream ends up coming from) I also as a child was lets just say a expert with fire, but it just is interesting that my subconsciousness can still remember theses things and employ them into my brain, a couple of not books but websites I've read about are on lucid dreaming because those are things that I enjoy learning about I mean who doesn't want the ability to create their own dream from nothing kinda like inception now that's cool I've also read things on how it works why people do it what effects if any it can have and I've been having lucid dreams for about about 7 months know and let me tell you if you can't lucid for what ever reason dreams then suck because you can't remember what you dreamt

1 comment:

  1. That idea of lucid dreaming is an intriguing one. I just like that word--lucid.

    ReplyDelete