Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The gift was not what I expected...

Yesterday I turned 21, and last night my best friends and I went out for a night on the town. We went downtown and walked into several bars and had a couple drinks. Well next thing I remember I'm woken up by my girlfriend who lives with me and she comes to tell me that she forgot to give me my biggest gift yet since we've been together these past 3 years, when I asked her what it was she said "Brace yourself" I instantly became petrified with fear due to the fact I don't know what's going on Casey (my girlfriend) said that I'm going to become a father. That moment I just looked at her for a while confused but in my head I had a good hundred things running through my brain at once, the biggest one was oh my god I'm going to be a dad.I eventually came back into reality and realized that I need to step up and take action, luckily the both of us have very good jobs and we're going to be graduating college in a month.
Now time to write the next chapter in the book I call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment