Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lights Camera Action


 Some of my favorite movies are: Fight Club, Blow, The Ninth Gate, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, all the Resident Evil movies, basically I enjoy all kinds of movies today. I usually watch movies 2-4 times a week mostly on the weekend though, I usually watch them at my house on my computer but lately I've been going to my friend Whitley's apartment and watching movies with her and her roommate after the both of us get off work on like a Friday or Saturday. Well it all depends on where I'm watching the movie but a common aspect I must have is that the room has to be dark and also I usually watch my movies under a blanket cause I get cold haha
If there was a movie about my life I would say that it would be a film like "Scott Pilgrim Vs The World" It would be funny and the main character would be skinny just like me

The survey says this about me: 
75% EXTRAVERTED. 
67% AGREEABLE. 
25% CONSCIENTIOUS.
75% EMOTIONALLY STABLE 
50% OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES\

No comments:

Post a Comment