Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If I could do it all over again.

If I could go back to a place that I vacationed at I would totally do Colorado Springs, Colorado I went there the Summer right before 7th Grade we went there because my sister was getting ready to transfer to  LSU  from Linden wood in St.Louis ,this was going to be the last time we saw her before she went down there so we all aimed to have a blast and boy did we. When we went there the first thing I did like always was got in my swim trunks and went to go hot tubing unfortunately for me there was a storm coming so I had to use the inside hot tub which wasn't that bad. Later on my dad and little brother came down swim and get in the hot tub and relax after a long day of being in the car, when we were getting ready to leave it started to pour so we all ran to our castle of a hotel it was called the Cheyenne Mountain Resort here's a link to there website I still till this day wish I lived here not just at this hotel but in Colorado. The most memorable thing though I'll remember is the purple lighting when I saw it off in the mountains it literally was the most amazing thing I've seen in my life. I wish I could go back everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment